What to do if your Kringle Cash Back office is not marked ELIGIBLE
Have you made payment for TheBillionCoin Kringle Cash Back office?
Have you received email confirming you’ve made payment but yet to be marked PAID and ELIGIBLE when you visit your account section?
Here is a solution to fix this in less than 24hrs
- Log on to your kringle Cash Back Office
- visit Your Account at the down left hand side of your Back office
- Scroll down and click on Payment Issues ?(Click this for support)
- Below you’ll see a form
- Complete the form and submit with the required details: Username, email address you registered at Kringle Cash, BTC address you were directed to make payment to, Amount Paid in BTC, and your bitcoin transaction URL.
See images below:
Condition Before submitting the form:
Please submit this form if the following conditions apply.
- You have made your Kringle.Cash Bitcoin Payment and your account is still directing you to the “Your Account” Page.
- You have made your Kringle.Cash Bitcoin Payment and you cannot access other areas of site.
- You have made your Kringle.Cash Bitcoin Payment and your transaction has at least 2 or more confirmations and you have not received an email confirming payment within 24 hours of making payment.
- You are receiving the error “invalid address” when making payment.
- You have made your Kringle.Cash Bitcoin payment and your Status does not reflect “Paid” after 24 hours.
- You have made your Kringle.Cash Bitcoin payment for Yearly Subscription and your Fiat Exchange Eligibility field is blank after 24 hours.
HAVE YOU NOT REGISTERED FOR THE KRINGLE CASH FREE 100,000 KINGLES? CLICK HERE